TWO DAYS BAI THO JUNK ITINERARY
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
07:30 – 08:00 Pick up at meeting point in Hanoi city and transfer to Ha Long Bay – A World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco.
11:30 – 12:15 Welcome you at Victory café – Hòn Gai Tourist International Port
12:30 Check in on Bai Tho Overnight Cruises, welcome drink and programme introduction
13:00 – 14:30 The cruise start the journey. Lunch served with local cuisines menu and passing the paramount view at Ha Long such as Kicking Dog Island , Fighting Chicken Islet, Huong Peak, Thien Cung Cave, Dau Go Island…
15:00 – 16:00 Explore Surprise Cave – one of the most famous caves on the Ha Long bay.
16:30 – 17:30 Small boat take you to Titop seaside: visiting islands, climb to Titop Mountain 200m in height to see the whole bay and swimming at Titop Seaside.
18:00 Return to your cruise or relaxation or enjoy sunset on the bay
19:30 – 21:00 Dinner at the restaurant with organised menu
21:00 Free at your leisure like lying on deck or going to catch squid…
Overnight on junk.
Day 2: HA LONG (BRUNCH)
06:30 See sunrise on the Bay or swim on the beach
07:30 Continue cruising. Enjoy breakfast with cakes & coffee… 08:00 – 08:30 Visit Luon Cave by boat or Kayak
09:30 Check out time
10:00 Enjoy Brunch on the way back to port
11:00 Arrive the port and say goodbye Ha Long Bay.
Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi arround 15:00. End services.
What is included:
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Welcome drinks on board
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• In-house English or French or Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide (sharing boat)
• Air-conditioned Cabin & equipped cold/hot shower
• Private bathroom in each cabin
• 1 lunch + 1 dinner +1 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch
• Travel insurance and services fees
What is not included:
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Kayak rent
• Other services not mentioned above
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at Thang Long Theatre (Water puppet theatre) in Hanoi.
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.