THREE DAYS GINGER/JASMINE CRUISE ITINERARY.
Day 01: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 08:00 Scenic three hour and a half drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
• Welcome aboard and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
• After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
• Back on board and enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at restaurant for a lavish dinner.
• Overnight on cruise.
Day 02: HA LONG (B, L, D)
• After breakfast, transfer to your day – trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. Lunch served on board by your private chef. Return to the mother boat for the night. Overnight on cruise.
Day 3: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B)
• Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
• Back to the wharf. Say goodbye Ha Long Bay. Depart for Hanoi.
• Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
What is included:
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Welcome cocktail
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
• Set lunch; Set dinner; breakfast.
• English/French guide on cruise.
What is not included:
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Optional rowing boat with locals
• All services not clearly included
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point.
• Only one child under 5 year olds can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
• Children aged from 5 – 11 year olds will be charged 220 USD per child.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.