TWO DAYS INDOCHINA SAILS CRUISE ITINERARY.
Day 01: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L,D)
• 08:00 Scenic three hour and a half drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
• 11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
• 12:15 Transfer by tender to the Indochina Sails boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
• 13:00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu.
• Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
• 14:30 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
• 15:15 Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination – the Bat Cave area.
• 16:15 Arrive at the Bat Cave area. There are two programs to choose from at this time. One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10. per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
• The second option is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
• 18:30 Arrive at Luon Bo area – anchor for overnight.
• 19:00 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
• 20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available.
• 21:00 – 23:00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine excluded).
• Overnight on board.
Day 02: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B)
• 06:45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
• 07:00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area, there is a small fishing village here. Relax onboard. You may join Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck at 07:00, duraion about 30 minutes.
• 08:00 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
• 09:00 Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check-out of cabins. Please leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
• 09:30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
• 10:00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
• 10:45 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
• 11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Hanoi.
• 15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
What is included:
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Insurance
• Taxes and Service Charges
What is not included:
• Visa Arrangements
• Massage Services
• Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.