TWO DAYS LAGOON EXPLORE CRUISE ITINERARY.
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 07:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi.
• 12:00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
• 13:00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13:30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15:00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
• 15:40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
• 16:45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
• 18:00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
• 19:00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B, L)
• 07:30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
• 08:30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
• 09:30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
• 10:00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
• 11:45 Disembark. Farewell.
• 15:45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
What is included:
• All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
• Welcoming drink.
• Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
• All meals on boat.
• Tea and coffee.
• Tour guide on board.
What is not included:
• Personal expenses.
• Extra drinks.
• Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.