TWO DAYS VICTORY STAR CRUISES ITINERARY.
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 07:30 – 08:00 Pick up at meeting point in Hanoi city and transfer to Ha Long Bay – A World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco.
• 11:30 – 12:15 Welcome guests at Victory Café – Hon Gai International Tourism Port and check in for boarding.
• 12:30 Check in on Victory Star, enjoy fruit juice and journey introduction
• 13:00 – 14:30 Begin the journey. Lunch with local cuisines
• 15:00 Transfer to a boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – pearl exploration place.
• You can have chance to see a real daily life of original fishing village.
• 16:30 Traditional boat racing 17.00 Stop at Dong Tien Lake Free to swim
• 18:00 Relax and see sunset on the bay
• 18:30 Join cooking class
• 19:30 – 21:00 Dinner at the restaurant
• 21:00 Watch video of Ha Long Introduction. Relax on deck or join fishing fish or squid.
• Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (BRUNCH)
• 06:30 See sunrise on the bay or join the Tai Chi class
• 07:00 Continue the journey. Breakfast with tea, coffee and cakes
• 08:00 – 09.00 Explore Surprise Cave –on of the most famous caves on Ha Long Bay
• 09:30 Check out time
• 10:00 Have brunch on the way back to the port
• 11:00 Arrive the port. Time to say goodbye Ha Long Bay.
• Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi arround 15:00. End services.
What is included:
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Welcome drinks on board
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• In-house English or French or Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide (sharing boat)
• Air-conditioned Cabin & equipped cold/hot shower
• Private bathroom in each cabin
• 1 lunch + 1 dinner +1 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch
• Travel insurance and services fees
What is not included:
• All airfares & visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Kayak rent
• Other services not mentioned above
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at Thang Long Theatre (Water puppet theatre) in Hanoi.
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.