THREE DAYS VICTORY STAR CRUISES ITINERARY.
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 11:30 – 12:30: Welcome onboard.
• 12:30: From Hon Gai international harbor heading to Bai Tu Long area.
• 13:00: Lunch is served. Enjoy local sea food.
• 15.00: Transfer from Victory Star to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature. Additionally, the beauty of Cao cave (Thung cave) is also a good place to visit. After that, we can also organize a rowing-boat competition (a traditional activity of locals) for passengers upon request. During this time you can also enjoy swimming in clear water, beautiful and calm nature.
• 17:00: Come back to the boat, continue to visit Ha Long Bay.
• 18:00: The cruise is anchored overnight at Ho Dong Tien area and on the way to be there is perfect to enjoy sunset.
• 19:30: Have dinner.
• Then, passengers can relax with the services on Victory Star such as: bar, massage, fishing and so on.
• Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG (L, D)
• 06:30 See sunrise on the bay or join the Tai Chi class
• 07:00 Breakfast 08.30 Visit Lan Hạ Bay
• 09:30 Explore Three peaches area
• 11:00 Free to swim at the stop point
• 12:00 Lunch
• 13:30 Continue visiting Lan Ha Bay. Traditional boat racing or exploring Ba Ham Lake or Cua Van Fishing Village (depending on tide level)
• 15:30 Boat towards Cong Troi Area
• 17:00 Stop at Cong Troi Area. Free to swim and row kayak
• 19:30 – 21.00 Dinner
• 21:00 Relax on deck or join fishing fish and squid
• Overnight on board.
Day 3: HA LONG DEPARTURE (BRUNCH)
• 06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class.
• 07.00: Breakfast with tea, coffee and cakes
• 08.00: Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
• 09.15: Check out.
• 09.30: Have buffet brunch.
• 11:00 Arrive the port. Time to say goodbye Ha Long Bay.
• Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi arround 15:00. End services.
What is included:
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Welcome drinks on board
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• In-house English or French or Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide (sharing boat)
• Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower, mini-bar
• Private bathroom in each cabin
• 2 lunch + 2 dinner + 2 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch for 3 days/2 nights program
• 2 mineral water/person
• Kayak rent
• Travel insurance and services fees
• Sunrise Tai Chi Class
What is not included:
• Airfare, transportation & hotel
• Visa fee
• Spa & Massage
• Any drinks not mentioned on board
• Other personal expenses
• Other services not mentioned above
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at Thang Long Theatre (Water puppet theatre) in Hanoi.
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.